Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dallas

Ron and I went to Dallas at the beginning of October. This was the building that Lee Harvey
Oswald shot John F. Kennedy from.

We also went to a Dallas Cowboys game. I forgot to bring a camera so we went back a couple days later. After I bought a disposable one.

We told them we were from out of town and had forgotten to bring a camera to the game, so they let us in the Stadium and down on the field. It was Awesome to stand on the Star.
Ron's always been a Cowboys fan and this is their last year in Texas Stadium.

We also went to "SouthFork." This was the Ranch where "Dallas" was filmed.
The outside shots anyway.


6 comments:

Krissy said...

YEA!!!! I am so glad you have a blog. Finally! Now put some cute pics of my niece and nephews on it.

Kathryn said...

Sorry that last comment was from me I was just signed in on yours.

Karyn said...

So is the first picture of the building or your boobs! :)

Krissy said...

I wasn't going to put that picture on there for that reason but I wanted one of the building.
P.S. They are real.

kcskinner said...

Krissy,
I didn't know you had blog. That looked like a fun trip

kcskinner said...

Now the rest of us know where our boobs went.